Proud Iowans living in the South! We are learning to laugh and love together, while enjoying our lives with our fur children, LeRoy and EmmyLou!

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Teething...

You know you're the mommy to a cranky teething baby when you see her playing contentedly and think "Oh good. Hopefully I can do the dishes before she notices that I'm not in the room!"

sigh. I wish these teeth would break through! Maybe this is my punishment for lamenting the sweet gummy smile I'm going to miss when the teeth finally do come through...

Playing with her football from her Aunt Barb. The ISU football was picked out by cousins Justin and Ryan! It has been helpful recently because it distracts her long enough for us to change her diaper! haha

Chewing on Daddy's phone--good thing it is waterproof!

Laying in her crib, in her own room for the first time--she wasn't too sure about the situation. She hasn't actually slept in the crib yet....Mommy isn't too sure about that situation yet...lol

Mommy's happy girl. I love that sweet smile! 

No comments:

Post a Comment